Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Slamm.

You'd think that since you've been through so much shit in the past that you'd learn this time around. Ah. Well, think again, my friend.

We both tried to fix it. And at the same time, we found no sense in doing just that any longer. You gave up. So did I. It's possible that we're both cowards... That we're afraid of hurting each other all over again. Or maybe the both of us just can't swallow our pride.

And so I wrap this up with a few lines by Michelle Branch:
Goodbye to everything that I knew.
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to...

It hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're okay.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi. May I know who you are?

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home