Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Obsession with Perfection.

I got all my course cards earlier, and I became quite depressed because when I received my grade in INTRECO, I only got a 1.0. Too bad 'cause all my other grades are not less than 3.0. So my hopes on getting into the Dean's List this term just shattered like a frail little wine glass.

Maybe around thirty minutes ago, I checked my MyLasalle account because I have to submit my grades tomorrow to CAO. Lo and behold! My INTRECO grade magically became 2.0! My prof was online (yes, he's in my ym list. How cute.) so I asked him if he really did change my grade... And he said yes, he did. Wow.

MR. ALFREDO PALOYO, YOU ARE THE BOMB.

It doesn't feel right though. I didn't work for that 2.0. Sir probably thought that he should change my grade because he felt sorry for me because he knew that I was in the Dean's List last term. I don't know. But I really know that I don't deserve that 2.0. And now I feel like a stupid brat obsessed with perfection.

I still can't believe it.
THANK YOU, SIR PALOYO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home