Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Never-Ending Battle.

You'll just sit tight, and watch it unwind
It's only what you're asking for
And you'll be just fine with all of your time
It's only what you're waiting for...


I know that I don't feel the same way. Or at least that's what I claim to be true. But why is it that I'm able to open up more? It feels as if everything's in place already. But no. I still insist that the love isn't there. I don't know what's holding me back. Is there really something holding me back in the first place? Or am I just going through a phase of self-denial?

I think my heart deserves a break. (an actual heart break or just go on vacation? you be the judge of that.)

Crap. It never ends. I still don't know what I want and it's getting really annoying already. Here I am, still wanting and trying to win this battle against myself. But gah. What good would that do? My self-esteem... Is deteriorating. I wish I could be stronger than this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it boochoog! I'm here for you! no matter what the outcome is, i'm going to be here by your side telling you i love you. ΓΌ

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home