Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Corrs Soundtripping Effect.

Say its true. There's nothing like me and you. I'm not alone. Tell me you feel it, too.

Yes, I really thought that there was nothing like me and you. But we were both blinded by our childishness. We chose to drown in our fantasy and refused to see what was really there.

You said that I was such a great deal to lose. But you didn't fight for me. You admitted that you never did before, and promised me you would. Still there's nothing. And I don't know why I even thought you'd do something like that for me.

Although sometimes I'm tempted to talk to you and try to see what could still happen between us, I try my best to resist. I don't want to run after you anymore. I've always been doing that. Besides, we both deserve better than this.

I will runaway. I will runaway, yeah.
I will runaway...
From you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home