Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Avoiding The Emoinity.

I noticed that I do write ever so bitterly. I'm like Kor. We both tend to pour out our feelings more whenever we're in distress. :p

Gawad night is tomorrow already! Brother Ceci's coming and he's going to see me dance! Silly brother "forewarned" me about his oh so handy video camera.

I'm still tense with the candle dance. We got to rehearse with actual candles earlier, but I don't think that's my problem anymore. I'm pretty much battling stage fright. As for the prayer dance, I feel that I'm doing good. I've been getting good feedback, too. My heart's all fat right now because Jordi has been praising me after watching us rehearse earlier.

I am really really happy that I'm improving in my dancing. :)

Besides Gawad night, tomorrow is also Chelsea's debut. I hope I can go. Our driver didn't come to work today because he's sick. I hope he'll be able to drive for us tomorrow already. Chelsea's leaving for Canada soon :(

It's getting late. I should stop this habit of blogging right before I go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home