Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Feel Talkative.

I liked today.
Nothing extraordinary happened. Just simple chit-chat. But that's the beauty of it! The simplicity of events shared with extraordinary people makes it so... So... Fabulous :D I love the fact that Jose and I hang out with different kinds of people and not just stick to one group.

I like working.
(yeah I have a hard time waking up in the morning :p but once I get up...!)
I dislike being idle and I don't settle for mediocrity anymore. It's not a bad thing right? I hate procrastination now. Jazz taught me how to manage my time, me thinks. And long breaks help me a lot! If there's nothing better to do, I do my homework or study. It's less stressing. Besides that, I feel like a slug every time I don't get to do any form of exercise in a day! Maybe my insecurities are making me push myself this hard. I want stamina, strength... PERFECTION. :D I've no idea if the last one's attainable but I can try finding that out.

I like change.
Change is good especially when something desperately needs tweaking! As long as there's something that I can do to make things better, I will do it! :D

I like who I am now.
Maybe I'm sounding a bit too proud but hey! This is my blog. It's my life :p
Truthfully, I am a bit surprised with myself lately. I admit that I have changed a whole lot. But like I said earlier, change is good :)

I like the fact that I am in love once again.
No wait.
I LOVE IT.
Yes, people, my heart, after resting for quite some time, is up and running once again. My heart... Is a tough cookie. :D

And once again, I am blogging right before I go to bed. :p
Goodnight, world. <3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darling...i know we have been fighting alot lately..we are gonna make things better babe..you just wait and see...i will.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

im sorry :( sometimes my mouth gets carried away. i wanna make things better too.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home