Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

First Week Stories.

I just went through my first week of school, and now I can tell that this term will really really be loaded. And not to mention expensive. We have to buy two rolls of Kodak film and a pack or two of photo paper every week for our photography class! I have to know how I can earn money. Eek. I'm having fun so far though. I'm enjoying my majors. But of course I'm a bit petrified.

Simbuyo is showing next Friday already! Wow! And the dance isn't even done yet. XD And we haven't sold that much tickets. Nobody wants to watch us :( How sad. We're not popular!!! Oh, Sir Peter is so sweet! :D He made a picture for us. I'll post it here once he gets to upload it in our yahoogroup.

I've been moody these past few days. I don't know why. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home