Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hugger-Mugger.

Finally! Our phones here at home are back to normal and I can use dsl once again! Oh, joy!

My body hurts really bad. Sir Peter just choreographed our second dance for Friday. It's a candle dance, and I'm getting pretty tense. I'm gonna burn the stage. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(THERE'S A BLOODY COCKROACH BY MY FEET! AAAHH!! *pulls feet up*)

I think I am seriously going through a phase of denial.

On one side, I know that he was immature and close-minded and that he gave up too easily. But somehow, I'm still affected by him in little ways. I don't know. It's weird. I say that I don't want anything to do with him anymore, but... I think I'm denying that I miss him.

On the other hand, I enjoy his company. I always feel so comfortable and free. Not to mention, uber pampered. But I still tell myself that the love just isn't there right now. Or maybe I'm just denying that I'm falling in love with him again.

(Curses! Cockroach won't go away)
(Take note of the colors I used and don't be confused!)

There goes another one of my episodes. I shall go to bed now.
Goodnight, world.
(Mom just killed the cockroach. I'm happy now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home