Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Kitty Cat.


Fatcat and Garfield.
No difference, really.

I think I got my kiddie genes from him. He loves collecting toys even until now. I'm serious! He buys Happy Meals and asks me to pretend that I'm the one who wants it. Another senario:

Dad: Oh, wow! The McDo near our office is open already!
Mom: Ay, don't eat there everyday ha!
Dad: That's not what I'm after naman eh!
Mom: What?
Dad: Happy meal *big toothy grin*

Dad loves playing games on his phone also. You'll find him holding his phone and looking oh so serious. But listen closely. Later, you'll hear a KABOOM! And then dad would go, "ARRR!" Oh, dad said that his hair was like mine when he was young. I mean with the side-swept bangs. Yes, I think he had em0 hair. Haha. He gets super duper silly whenever he's with me. People usually think of him as suplada and masungit. Please. I beg to differ.

I'm such a daddy's girl!

Anyway. That photo was taken a few hours ago when we got home from Val's debut. My brother and I sang "What I've Been Looking For" from High School Musical earlier. We were asked to sing during dinner! Goodness. Well, Val's brother asked my brother to sing. But my brother couldn't think of anything so he dragged me in. Then POOF! We became coco crunch. Lovely superstar coco crunch. We got really good feedback. I couldn't hear myself, so I'll just take their word for it :p

I'm pooped! And I'm still wearing make up! At least my legs aren't aching because of my heels. Guess I'm getting used to it. I shall take a bath now. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home