Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Pushing. Way. TOO. Hard.

Sleepy. Super.
Had dance class after like a month or so and my body hurts like hell. And lots of schoolwork to do. Haaay. Photography especially. Too many pictures to take and develop.


I fell on my butt like around 3 to 4 times today during dance class. Stupid, really. I couldn't do this little twirl in the air thing. I kept doing it wrong, and I'd eventually twirl then fall flat on my rear. Really embarrassing. Swear. And it made me feel bad.

I push myself too hard. But that's how I am. I always think that I'm not good enough. Oddly enough, I get casted... Sometimes for a lot of dances... And sometimes, casted with the good ones, which is really unbelievable. I'm confused. I know I'm not that good... But I get casted anyway.

Well I guess I shouldn't complain. I just want to be better, that's all. Yeah, yeah, I have time to grow. But you can't stop me from feeling this way, now would you?

I'm too tired to put color here. Sorry this post is so blunt and ranty and blah. I'm in dire need of sleep. But I have too much things to do. I'll just finish my INBROAD paper. Or at least try to.

Hope you're happy, world. Hope you're not caught up in haywires like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home