Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Injustices of the World.

I just received an e-mail about a small Iran boy-- probably around 3 to 5 years old-- who was accused of stealing. For his punishment, his arm was crushed by a car in the name of Islam.

Click here to see how heartless people could be.

How could people do such a thing? Even under the name of RELIGION! For crying out loud! Oh, God, the poor boy... Deprived of living a life without one arm. And the PAIN he had to go through.. Ugh. I don't even want to think about it :(

(I feel like someone who's in a beauty pageant.) But seriously. It pains me to think that this kind of injustice exists in the world. And it pains me more because I know I can't do anything about it. :(

Human rights, people :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home