Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Greed and I.

I never seem to have a concrete idea on what I'd want to be when I grow up. I used to always think of what it is that I want to do after college. Study? Work? What what whaaaat?

Well. I have FOIYNALLY figured it out!

...I want to be stinking rich.
Wahahaha.

Seriously speaking though, I really do.

I'm totally convinced that I belong in the artsy fartsy world. I want to be a (fashion) photographer, a model, a dancer, a broadway-er and a fashion designer (even just a simple line would be good). I hope I get to be at least two. :D

Finally. It's a Friday. I can sleep in tomorrow morning. It's been one long week! I had so many things to do, and I had so many meals to skip XD It's a little comforting to think that I can sleep in even until like 9 AM tomorrow... Then again, next week'll eventually turn out to be another busy one. Midterms are coming up. EEK.

I am afraid of STAT101. Man. I don't want to fail again. INTPHIL is enough.

I really really really want to be a really good dancer. (Wow, so many "really"s in that sentence.) I wish I could be like sir Peter. He's so cool. He's my idol. I swear.

I need money :( I hate being such a spender. And Christmas is coming up! Goodness, I really gotta save up for Christmas presents! And I want a new pair of boooooooooots :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home