Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tone Deaf.

Today's the last day of regular classes, and for the first time in my whole academic life, I do not feel as if time flew by too fast. Well, it did... But it's a different feeling. Well, I've never had so much work load in my life. I guess it's because of that. All the stress from this term made me forget about time. Ah! I know now. Before, time'd fly too fast, and I'd think that I've not really done or accomplished anything. But for this term, it's the complete opposite. Yes yes, that's it!

Majors are killing me. Plus stat. I do NOT know what made me think of taking STAT101 this term. I could've chosen to take it when my other subjects aren't so heavy. But noooooooooooo. At least I'm passing. Unbelievable!

I should never trust my gut feelings or intuitions. They always turn out to be the other way around. For instance, I thought I'd super fail my latest stat quiz, but I got a 2.0 (74%). Another one is when I'd think my enlargements for FOTOCAM are good enough... I'd get a 2.5 or worse-- a 1.5 or one big fat UNO.(fat? Uh... The number 1 isn't fat but you do get my point, right?)

I'm rambling. It feels good to blog. :) I get to release all this stress.

Like I said, I just had my last day of regular classes. Next week, however, is not only finals week but also projects/papers week! We have to pass in a paper for INBROAD (ours is on interactive television) and we have to pass 2 scrapbooks (photo-essay and portfolio) FOTOCAM. If only I had my own dark room. That would be fun... But scary, too. I wouldn't want to work alone!

I'm surprised ma'am picked 7 shots from my 3 contact prints. I'm proud. I thought she'd just pick one of each! See? I always think wrong. Hahaha. I lack 3 more shots. I'm hoping I could shoot tomorrow. I need models though.

I can't feel Christmas yet, but I definitely can not wait for Christmas break. I'm sure that once I've finished all my requirements, I'll be psyched for the holidays. I deserve a break, man!

By the way, I think I'm turning tone deaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home