Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nostalgic Blues?

Earlier, while I was waiting for the car outside the gate, I tried to recall some things. Amazingly (and sadly), I was only able to gather some blur memories from my past.

When I got home, I tried looking for some things that I could donate to a garage sale FAST '05 will be holding this Saturday. I opened that small cabinet of mine and stumbled upon a bunch of pictures and letters. And suddenly, memories gushed right back in my loony head.Guess what happened next?

...I sour graped and cried like a moping idiot.
(Okay the latter one is an overstatement. I've cried harder before.)

And I thought I was over it. I guess the bitterness that I have made me forget or at least made me think that I have forgotten. Either that or my pride just won't allow me to admit that I... Well... I don't really know. Admit that I remember? That I miss those memories of mine? That I want to go back to how things were?

Beats me.

Well, anyway, I've recovered. I feel neutral again.
It's crazy. I used to be so submissive and overly nice, and moodswings come like once in a blue moon. Now, I'm all masungit and proud and... *sigh* Although who I used to be was such a sissy, I think I'd rather go with that.

It's sad. Reading those letters and recalling how strong our love used to be... It made me want to go back and make more memories. But that already happened, and I already know what will eventually happen if I try again. Hearts will be broken once again, and things will just get worse.

There are so many beautiful woven stories of love... And so many of them are left to dust on a book shelf. Some have torn pages... Some are even burnt, never to be remembered ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home