Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Pains That Haunt Me.

I shall shed my drama unto the world once again (well, at least the cyber world). Here goes another one of my episodes.

Ever had an itch that you literally cannot scratch? Like one part of your body is really itchy but you can't find the spot that actually itches? It's annoying, isn't it?

For some reason, I just ended up thinking about it again. It's just... Sad that I have been trashed... Erased from his memory. It's painful knowing and remembering that you shared something so intimate and true with someone and then in the end he's just going to regret everything you had and forget you. All those memories that you made, it's only you who chooses to keep them... To remember them and treasure them for the rest of your life.

I'm not blaming him. I'm just saying that it's painful. All those times that I was most sincere and serious, he probably looks at it as a joke right now.

I'm happy with my life. It's just this ITCH that I can't seem to get rid of. An emotional itch that I can't scratch. Like I said in my previous post, I know what will eventually happen. I just really got emotionally attached. The love that I felt before... Was pure bliss. And I can't have that kind of bliss anymore. Everything's too different. I'm too different.

I really am happy. Seriously.
Wonderboy makes me happy. Jazz and the jazzers make me happy. My girls make me happy. My family makes me happy. Shopping and chocolates make me happy.
I just wish this would stop haunting me.

Please just go away. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home