Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Busy Busy.

Great. Now I really do have a busy schedule. (and yet here I am blogging :p)

Instead of the drama festival for LITERA2, we'll be having a poetry festival wherein we have to memorize the poem and talk about it's context and the poet. .5 will be deducted for every mistake we make. CRAP.

This Friday, I have two papers to do-- one for LITERA2 and one for KASPIL2. Then I just remembered that in my KASPIL2 exam, I have to memorize some parts of the Philippine AND the world map!

To make things worse, I have jazz EVERYDAY... Even Thursdays.
Well... Actually it's kind of okay since there are days when we don't have to come if we're not casted for the dance that's going to be choreographed on that day. But still.

I'm getting so harrassed just thinking about all the things I have to do.

On the bright side, I was casted for 3 dances for Simbuyo. Watch it guys! LSDC Jazz concert on September 22-23 @ William Shaw. Just tell me if you're interested :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home