Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Accomplished.

Yes, I am proud to say that today is a very productive day. I did my part for the INBROAD paper, and I made a reviewer for the TV handout. Oh, and I already fixed up all the clothes I need for my final shoot tomorrow. I sure hope that I'll be more productive tomorrow with my shots. :)

Now I have to go take a bath, dry my hair and put a bunch of curlers before I go to bed. Hopefully, mom'd get home soon. I don't know how to put them curlers.

Tomorrow, I will be in career mode! Those shots have to be BEAUTIFUL. Besides the 50's and 90's shots that I lack, I'll be doing some 70's and 80's again. Maybe ma'am'll pick more than 3. Hopefully, she will so that I can pick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home