Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

One Lax Thursday.

Probably nature read either my thoughts or my blog 'cause right after I posted that thing about a hot December and went inside my room to read a book... It got really chilly. Until now actually.

Instead of reading, I fell asleep. It feels sooooo goooood. It was cold. Mocha, my new, humungous, stuffed dog, was sleeping by my feet (I didn't have a blanket so...) and the Borrowed Heaven album (The Corrs) was playing in the background. It's wonderful sleeping in at home and not worrying about anything. :)

When I woke up, Joey and Miles were on. It's been a long time since I last listened to them! And it was fun. Joey's still mean to Miles but he still gets his usual karma. Haha. He was teasing Miles about her flat-chestedness by saying that her glasses are probably thicker than her bra. But he later said hal-lurs when he greeted the Halers, which is really pronounced as Hale-ers (as in the band) :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home