Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Skinny vs Chocolates.


Amazing what chocolates and toned-down-to-almost-no-more training can do to you. Just look at that skinny tummy of mine! Plus -ahem- my chest! I think this was taken during the Simbuyo days. People say I look better now though. But but... :(

I'm sure to pig out more than I usually do for the next two weeks. I should remind myself to move around and sweat instead of just sitting in front of the computer the whole day or whatever. If only we live in a nice and safe village so I can jog in the morning or ride a bike.

I'm vain. Yes, I know. XD

I still love chocolates.

By the way, Don't you just love my boots? :D I know I do :">

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you just the way you are my little chocolate addict :P

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home