Maybe, Baby.

You just can never be too sure.

Friday, December 15, 2006

2 Weeks Idle.

Yes, finally, I can feel the holidays coming up. Second term has officially ended! All I have to worry about now is course card day. Hopefully, I pass everything. I don't care if I don't get in the Dean's List this term. Heck, I said goodbye to DL after receiving all my course cards last term! I knew it was going to be the last time. No, wait, I shouldn't think that way. I could still try to get high grades for the next 4 terms... Oh my God, I have only 4 terms left. Well, hopefully, I graduate on time.

It's funny how I think I won't make it through when I actually do in the end. I was mainly stressed because of FOTOCAM. Many times did I say that I'd give up but I knew that I didn't really mean it. I was just really frustrated because my best was never good enough for our prof. At least, I know that I did everything I could.

I'm sure next term will be a killer. I'm taking up INTRORE with Dr. Diaz, and VIDPROD with the famous mr. Groyon. I only took 15 units, so I hope that would help lighten things up a bit. I'll do my best as I always do. I just hope I won't fail anything next term. It's traumatizing, I swear. INTPHIL has permanently scarred my record.

I'm getting rusty! Haven't danced for how many weeks now! I super miss Jazz. We're having our NOTA concert next term. (if ever there is anyone reading this, WATCH! Free admission!) Hopefully, we'll all get back in shape. Yikes. NOTA might add up to my work load. Another challenge for me then. I know I'll make this through. Wait, I shouldn't worry about this yet! It's the first day of vacation and I'm already thinking about going back to school. It's time for me to unwind and relax... And finish reading Eldest once and for all! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home